Sell your lecture notes and other study documents.
Test yourself and make money with homemade quiz questions.
Offer documents and quizzes together as a bundle and sell more.
Work as a tutor and help students with their studies.
View requests and send a proposal how you can help.
Board exam reviewer
1 It refers to a territorial unit where the power of the court is to be exercised.
b. Trial courts
2The following are the requisites for the issuance of a search warrant EXCEPT :
a. It must be issued upon probable cause
b. The probable cause must be determined personally by the judge
c. Particularly describing the place to be searched
d. Particularly describing the person to be seized.
3Maybe defined as the security given for the release of a person in custody of law, furnished by him or a bondsman, to guarantee his appearance before any court as required under the conditions herein specified.
4A detained prisoner is allowed to eat and drink in a nearby restaurant on several occasions. He is however well-guarded at all times. The warden allowed him to go out of his cell without any consideration whatsoever. The warden may be charged with-
a. Negligence of duty
b. Dereliction of duty
c. Leniency or laxity
5 What crime is committed when A, driving a truck, ran over a girl crossing the street during a torrential rain and the girl died?
b. Serious physical injuries
d. Reckless imprudence resulting to homicide
6 It is defined as an accusation in writing charging a person with an offense subscribed by the fiscal and filed with the court.
d. Police blotter
7 The offender who is still undergoing preliminary investigation at the prosecutor’s office is referred to as –
8. Refers to facts and circumstances that would lead a reasonably discreet and prudent man to believe that an offense has been committed and that the object sought in connection with the offense is in the place searched is –
a. Probable cause
b. Search warrant
c. Plain view doctrine
d. Arrest warrant
9. What doctrine allows evidence obtained by the police officers in an illegal searched and seizures to be used against the accused?
a. Exclusionary doctrine
b. Miranda ruling
c. Fruit of poisonous tree
d. Silver plate
10. Who are criminally liable, when having knowledge of the commission of the crime, without having principally participated therein, takes part subsequent to the commission, either in profiting by the effects of the crime or by concealing or destroying the body of the crime?
11. Can a husband testify against the wife in an adultery case?
a. Yes, the privilege of marital communication rule is already abolished
b. Yes, under the law she is a competent witness
c. Yes, because crime charge is one committed by wife against he husband
12. This requirement imports the degree of proof necessary to convict an accused of the crime of treason consisting of the testimony of two witnesses to the same over act.
a. Dangerous tendency rule
b. All of the foregoing
c. Two witness rule
d. None of the foregoing
Download all 31 pages for € 6,49
871 documents uploaded
14 documents sold
Help in all Courses Dq's,Assignments and MCQS,Midterm & Final Exams(Expert in Commerce field )
Experience: 10 Years in online teaching field.
Do you make summaries or do you have any completed assignments? Upload your documents to Knoowy and earn money.
Upon registration you agree to our privacy statement and terms and conditions .
At Knoowy you buy and sell the best studies documents directly from students. Upload at least one item, please help other students and get € 2.50 credit.