Question No : 1 -
In an attempt to reduce costs associated with information system transactions, which of the
following approaches should be considered?
• A. Discontinue backflushing components
• B. Reducing levels in the bill of material
• C. Remove the component supermarket
• D. Reducing lot sizes of manufactured products
Question No : 2 -
The utilization of a downstream nonbottleneck resource is determined by:
• A. a bottleneck resource.
• B. theoretical capacity.
• C. available capacity.
• D. standard hours available.
Question No : 3 -
Which of the following is the primary reason to reduce setup time?
• A. Reduced labor cost
• B. Reduced machine downtime
• C. Increased time to make repairs
• D. Increased flexibility
Download all 27 pages for € 7,09Add document to cart