TEAS Study Guide Final Exam- Summer 2020
STUDY GUIDE: FINAL
*the final will consist of approximately 150 points of new material
but also 50 points cumulative which is not on this study guide.
Define taxonomy, phylogeny and species.
Describe the defining characteristics of the three domains.
Describe the four kingdoms of the domain Eukarya.
Briefly explain the following in Microbial identification:
Give a description of the domain bacteria.
Chapter 11- We will skip but it served as a review of terms from the semester such as:
Chapters 12, 13
1. Describe the types of fungal diseases.
2. Briefly describe protozoa and give an example of a disease.
3. Define helminth. Give an example of a disease.
4. Define virus.
5. Explain the steps in the multiplication of a virus.
6. Briefly explain how viruses are cultured in a laboratory.
7. Describe methods for viral identification.
8. Differentiate between latent and persistent viral infection.
9. Define prion and give an example of a disease.
IN ADDITION- Be able to match the diseases to a brief description.
Download all 3 pages for € 6,99Add document to cart
I know how frustrating it can get with all those assignments mate.
Nursing Being my main profession line, i have essential guides that are A graded, I am a very friendly person so don't hesitate to discuss anything. I will be very happy to assist you. You can buy my documents & Bundles without any Fear, In case my document has not met your expectation,Kindly Message before giving a review, i'll die trying to give you whats necessary.