NURS 3015 WEEK 2 QUIZ / NURS3015 WEEK 2 QUIZ:LATEST 2021
1. Class I antiarrhythmics are designed to work by blocking the potassium channels in the cell membrane and prevent the cell from repolarizing.
1. Patients taking cholestyramine (Questran) and digoxin should be advised to take the digoxin 15 to 30 minutes before the cholestyramine.
1. Low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) have a protective role by cleaning up remnants of fats and cholesterol in the blood vessels.
1. ____________ is used to treat life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias during myocardial infarctions.
1. The _____________ pressure minus the _____________ pressure determines the _____________ pressure.
pulse, systolic, diastolic
diastolic, pulse, systolic
systolic, diastolic, pulse
pulse, diastolic, dystolic
1. According to the American Heart Association ACLS guidelines ____________ is the drug of choice for treating ventricular fibrillation or pulseless ventricular tachycardia.
1. A fatty tumor that develops in the intima of the blood vessels is called __________.
1. Atherosclerosis refers to the narrowing of the ____________ that occurs as a result of fatty tumor development.
tricuspid and pulmonic valves
1. Milrinone is given orally to patients with heart failure when digoxin and diuretics do not work.
1. ___________ occurs when blood pressure is too low that it results in reduced oxygenation of body tissues.
None of the Above
Download all 6 pages for € 5,99Add document to cart