HESI RN MATERNITY & PEDIATRICS [COMBINED CLASS] 2020
• A 4-year old girl in waiting room and the nurse is observing her behavior. Which one was normal?
Talking to an imaginary friend
• School aged male with diabetes before a game checks blood glucose to be 180mg/dL; what to do?
Give go ahead to play because glucose is within normal
• Mother gave birth who is positive for HIV; what to do who was given something and also AZT therapy during labor; what should RN do? Ensure to take AZT within 6 hours after Birth
• Select all that apply. A 2-year old seen drinking soda from a bottle.
Dental caries are associated with drinking soda; Drinking soda is related to childhood obesity; Toddlers should be drinking from a cup by age 2
• A 10 year old boy on bed rest. Checkers
• Pt is 3cm dilated; 50%effaced; at 0 station. After 1 hr, she wants to go to bathroom; what should nurse do? determine current cervical dilation
• Pt admitted in L&D because of non reactive result on non-stress test. Does contraction test. Most important finding to report? Pattern of fetal late deceleration
Download all 3 pages for € 6,99Add document to cart
2017 hesi fundamentals rn 44 questions 2019 hesi fundamentals rn 47 test bank q/a ati.child care 1.0 hesi hesi 2020 np hesi final may2018 hesi remediation rn pharmacology hesi rn cases studies: altered nutrition hesi rn maternity & pediatrics [combined class] 2020 mental health 31 questions rn 2020 the skin More HESI ›