Burns Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition Test Bank
Chapter 1: Health Status of Children: Global and National
1. Which region globally has the highest infant mortality rate?
B. Southern Asia
C. SubSaharan Africa Correct
2. The primary care pediatric nurse practitioner understands that, to achieve
reduction in child mortality from pneumonia and diarrhea, which intervention
B. Optimal nutrition
C. Vaccinations Correct
D. Water purification
3. Which is true about the health status of children in the United States?
A. Globalism has relatively little impact on child health measures in the U.S.
B. Obesity rates among 2to5yearolds have shown a recent
C. The rate of household poverty is lower than in other economically
D. Young children who attend preschool or day care have higher food
4. The primary care pediatric nurse practitioner understands that a major
health outcome associated with worldwide climate change is
A. cost of living.
C. nutrition. Correct
5. When providing well child care for an infant in the first year of life, the
care pediatric nurse practitioner is adhering to the most recent American
PediatricsRecommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care guidelines
A. focusing less on development and more on illness prevention and
B. following guidelines established by theBright Futures publication.
C. scheduling wellbaby visits to coincide with key developmental
D. seeing the infant at ages 2, 4, 6, and 12 months when immunizations are
Chapter 2. Unique Issues in Pediatrics
1. A nurse is explaining the therapeutic milieu to a new nurse. The best
explanation of this term would be:
1. The place where the child is receiving care.
2. Group therapy.
3. Personal interactions between patients and staff.
4. All of the above are correct.
2. A 16-year-old male has received a pink-slip from the police for inpatient
psychiatric treatment. The teen
has been expressing thoughts of hanging himself because Life sucks. The
nursing staff should consider
placing the child:
1. With peers.
2. In an area where he can be watched one-on-one.
3. With a roommate that is expressing the same concerns.
4. In an area close to an ext
Download all 136 pages for € 13,99Add document to cart
applied pathophysiology a conceptual approach to the mechanisms of disease 3rd edition braun test bank burns pediatric primary care 7th edition all chapters complete test bank cherry & jacob contemporary nursing issues, trends, and management, 7th edition chapter 15-28 current medical diagnosis and treatment 2020 testbank -studyguide edelman health promotion throughout the life span, 8th edition chapter 1-25 essentials_of_psychiatric_mental_health_nursing_4th_edition_varcarolis_nursing_test_banks.pdf (1) examination questions and answers in basic anatomy and physiology martin caon focus on nursing pharmacology 8th edition karch test bank all chapters covered 2021 foundations of maternity, women’s health, and child health nursing test bank allcomplete chapters healthcare - nursing hesi rn exit hesi rn exit exam v4 hesi rn exit v3 hesi rn fundamentals exam hesi- fundamentals of nursing (basics of nursing practice) +400 questions & answers everything you need to pass the exams and earn your highest score. human body in health and illness 6th edition herlihy test bank (latest edition 2021) international financial management test bank introductory maternity and pediatric nursing 4th edition hatfield test bank journey across the life span 6th edition polan test bank lilley pharmacology and the nursing process 7th edition marieb-essentials-of-human-anatomy-physiology-10th-test-bank/ latest update medical imaging physics pharmacology nextgen exam psychology test bank for nursing research in canada: methods, critical appraisal, and utilization, 4th edition lobiondo-wood isbn: 9781771720984 More Healthcare ›