ATI Pharmacology Proctored Final Exam 2019 Study Guide
Side effect of hormone therapy-
● Changes in sex desire, mood swings, GI Upset ADVERSE: Heat attacks, increase risk for blood clotting, different cancers, uterine bleeding.
Insulin by IV-
● Regular (R)- only type given by IV
Lumigan eye drops-
● Lowers pressure in the eye by increasing amount of fluid
● Side effects - burning, stinging, temporary unstable vision, dizziness
Levothyroxine- monitor for what?
● Thyroid function, assess apical pulse & blood pressure.
Shortest acting insulin-
● Rapid-acting. (Humalog, Novolog, Apidra
Download all 10 pages for € 15,99Add document to cart