1. A patient report that she is taking kava kava regularly for anxiety with the results. What should the nurse practitioners evaluate?
a. Liver function studies
2. A person with 20/80 vision: HAS POORER VISION THAN SOMEONE WITH 20/40 VISION
3. One exception to the recommendation to limit dietary fat intake is CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE
4. The most effective treatment for anemia of chronic disease is: TREATMENT OF UNDERLYING DISEASE
Rationale: The key phrase is “anemia of chronic disease” and with this, the pt’s chronic disease has caused the deficiency so once you correct and or treat the chronic disease, then the anemia will correct itself.
5. Salicylates and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents have all of the following actions EXCEPT- ANTI-EMETIC EFFECTS VIA SUPPRESSION OF GASTRIC ACID SECRETION
Download all 70 pages for € 15,99Add document to cart