ATI MATERNAL NEWBORN PROCTORED 2019 FINAL EXAM - STUDY GUIDE
23 Questions Antepartum and intrapartum
• G (Gravida): the number of pregnancies
• T (Term): number of infants born at ≥ 37
• P (Preterm): born after 20 weeks but before the completion of 37 weeks.
• A (Abortion): pregnancies ending in either spontaneous or therapeutic abortion before the end of 20 weeks.
• L (Living): number of currently living children.
o Due Date: from the month of their last period add nine months, then add seven days to the first day of their last period.
o Nägele’s Rule: most common method of determining the EDB, which uses 280 days as the mean length of pregnancy. To use
this method, begin with the first day of LMP, subtract 3 months and add 7 days. For
SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
• Presumptive Changes
Subjective symptoms experienced by the woman. Doesn’t confirm pregnancy.
o Morning sickness
o Excessive fatigue
o Urinary frequency
o Breast changes
Download all 9 pages for € 15,99Add document to cart