EXAM 2 NR 222
RELIABLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWES
Question 1 The nurse incorporates cultural considerations into the health teaching plan by:
• Assessing a person's beliefs.
• Using medical terminology
• Presenting evidence-based information.
• Explaining that universal health practices are the best.
Question 2 The communication of health information in a manner which is clear and understandable to the client is known as:
• Health literacy
• Health disparities
• Health education
Question 3 Nurses have a responsibility to ensure health literacy when providing health education. What are some strategies that nurses can use to promote health literacy? (select all that apply)
• Speak clearly and distinctly.
• Speak louder than usual.
• Use medical terminology.
• Face the person when speaking.
• Conclude with a summary of key points
Download all 21 pages for € 8,99Add document to cart
ati ati form a hesi comprehensive hesi exit hesi fundamentals leadership proctored med surg mental health nurs 222 nurs 6541 nurs 6630 nursing nursing 6560 nursing fundamentals pn comprehensive pn mental health respiratory disorder More NURSING ›