RN COMMUNITY HEALTH 2019 EXIT EXAM - STUDY GUIDE
1. A nurse in a family practice clinic is screening an adolescent client for idiopathic scoliosis. Which of the following assessments should the nurse perform as part of this screening?
• Measure the truncal rotation
2. A nurse manager is reviewing documentation with a newly licensed nurse. Which of the
following notations by the newly licensed nurse indicates an understanding of the teaching?
• Administered 8 u regular insulin sq
3. A nurse is caring for a client who is wearing antiembolic stockings. Which of the
following interventions should the nurse include in the plan of care?
• Determine if the stockings are binding
Download all 17 pages for € 13,99Add document to cart