ATI Review Anatomy and Physiology Exam Questions and Answers
1. What gland has both endocrine and exocrine functions
2. Where does the exchange of oxygen take place?
In the lungs and the tissue of the body
3. What happens to cells in hypertonic solution?
Cell shrivels and dies; absorbs more salt
4. What happens to to cells in hypotonic solution?
Cells enlarge and burst; cell absorbs more fluid and has less salt
5. What happens to cells in isotonic solution?
Cells are normal. Equal amounts of salt and fluid
Download all 18 pages for € 25,89Add document to cart